In the results dashboard of your experiment `Chance for Beating Baseline` is our way of simplifying that "this experiment has reached statistical significance".
Articles in this section
- For any experiment that already has a winning variation assigned to it, is it still possible to restart it but with a different distribution?
- For users who have previous versions of my app and don’t have code variables, will they be accounted for?
- Can I change the text on UIToolBar / UIBarButtonItem in an experiment?
- Days Since Sign Up
- Deleting Code Variables
- Does the getRunningExperimentsAndVariations block get called even with a failed/timeout response?
- Experiment behavior when setting winning variations
- For a new build we just switched the default value of our variable to be FALSE (was previously TRUE). Would this cause any issues for the experiment?
- For A/B experiments, any plans for showing statistical significance of results and how many users are required to reach significance? Similar to how other A/B testing tools display results
- Getting Code Variables / Code Blocks to show up in the Taplytics Dashboard