1. Go to CharlesProxy.com and download
2. Disable macOS Proxy in Proxy Settings
3. Go to Proxy Settings and enable transparent HTTP proxying
3. Click Option + Click on Wifi icon in top nav bar in Mac to get IP Address
3. Go to wifi settings -> Taplytics wifi, scroll down to HTTP Proxy and set it to manual. With the IP Address found above, go to your mobile device's wifi settings and input it into "Server" and set port to 8888.
There are some differences between iOS and Android to access proxy settings, so be cognizant of that.
4. Go to CharlesProxy.com/getssl on Safari to download configuration profile and Install Profile.
5. Go Settings -> About and scroll all the way down to Certificate Trust Settings and enable the Certificate on the date you downloaded it.
If you are on iOS 10.3 or later, open the Settings.app and navigate to General > About > Certificate Trust Settings, and find the Charles Proxy certificate, and switch it on to enable full trust for it (More information about this change in iOS 10).
6. Fire up charles and view all the network calls as the middle man in all its glory!! :D