For segmentation, Taplytics looks at the IP location country then the country that the device reports, based on general settings for that device as a backup. City and Region filters are based solely on IP location info.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite my co-workers to my Taplytics project?
- Using an Old Version of Retrofit
- Integrating with a CCMP (Cisco) database
- Taplytics Support for Amazon Fire Devices
- The differences between the types of builds on iOS
- How does the propertiesLoadedCallBack work exactly? Is there a timeout associated to it?
- I am using only a few test devices - why am I seeing hundreds of unique users?
- The app seems to be calling the propertiesLoadedCallback often
- What's the format of an experiment ID and variation ID?
- If an app is leveraging location services, will Taplytics use IP or GPS location for segmentation filters?