Currently it's not possible to do that. However, we are keeping track of feature requests and will update our roadmap accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Segment information security & privacy
- Amplitude Integration
- Google Analytics Android events automatically recognized by Taplytics
- Mapping experiment ID to experiment name
- What does Taplytics use to distinguish a session? Is there a specific session_id, event_id, network_id, device_id, ip_address or something else that you use?
- Hey, we're running an experiment at the moment with a 50 / 50 split. Some colleagues in the office who saw the new ui initially are now reporting that it has reverted for them. Just trying to understand how that could happen?
- How does the Mixpanel integration work?
- How does the Google Analytics integration work?
- I chose my distribution to be 50/50 - why isn't it perfectly split?
- I've changed the distribution to 100% so that everyone will get a variation, but I don't see it reflected in the UI real time.