So what's going is that after you select a winner, data is still collected for that winning variation but is no longer collected for the losing variations. This means that if there is anything that causes a change up or down it will only be reflected in the winning variation. Whereas before you ended the experiment changes would reflect in all variations.
Articles in this section
- Resetting Experiment Results
- Integrating Taplytics SDK into an Eclipse project
- Code event not showing up in Goal Creation process
- We have a new variable in our app, but we don’t see it appearing in the Taplytic interface. Any ideas?
- I have an iOS device but it says that I'm in an Android experiment in the blue border. How is that possible?
- We are having issues on iOS with experiments switching their values quite a bit in development
- So what would happen if someone has an old version of our app (as many do not auto-update) and they are on iOS10?
- Can I set the timeout interval for server calls to Taplytics?
- Looks like your SDK is looking at the responses our apps get from our own API and logging them via custom data variables.
- How do you get experiment distribution with the getRunningExperimentsAndVariations method?