It will remove the device temporarily, but if you are using it again to build or preview experiments, you'll need to turn it back on.
Articles in this section
- Can you provide another option to set the device not to pair again in the future? Is there a way to programmatically disable the shake menu? When we are doing internal testing, we don’t want to show Taplytics border or shake menu. How do I do that?
- What if I remove a device from device management? I saw a section called paired devices
- I'm trying to pair a device, but not sure how to proceed because it's saying our SDK doesn't support the pairing feature
- HELP! I'm worried that end users will see the Taplytics border, shake menu, dialog
- How does Taplytics decide which devices are available to be paired? I.e., when we roll an app to production I don’t want a 100k devices showing up to be paired
- I am getting a red border and status bar when there is no internet connection