In this situation, it would be best practice to create a net new experiment, but just use the same variables/setup as before.
Articles in this section
- Can 2 experiments share the same variables? If yes, under what conditions?
- Can I change the text on UIToolBar/UIBarButtonItem in an experiment?
- Changing distribution back to what it was after setting a winner
- Days Since Sign Up
- Does the getRunningExperimentsAndVariations block get called even with a failed/timeout response?
- Experiment behaviour when setting winning variations
- Experiment Distribution Logic
- For a new build we just switched the default value of our variable to be FALSE (previously TRUE). Would this cause any issues for the experiment?
- For A/B experiments, any plans for showing statistical significance of results and how many users are required to reach significance? Similar to how other A/B testing tools display results
- For any experiment that already has a winning variation assigned to it, is it still possible to restart it but with a different distribution?