We recognize that there will be repeated elements in different views of your app, whether they be TableViews, Collection Views, RecyclerViews, or ListViews. If you choose the Apply To All Cells checkbox, you should be able to select all repeated elements such as Buy Now or Learn more links/buttons for instance.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the text on UIToolBar/UIBarButtonItem in an experiment?
- Changing distribution back to what it was after setting a winner
- Days Since Sign Up
- Does the getRunningExperimentsAndVariations block get called even with a failed/timeout response?
- Experiment behaviour when setting winning variations
- For a new build we just switched the default value of our variable to be FALSE (previously TRUE). Would this cause any issues for the experiment?
- For A/B experiments, any plans for showing statistical significance of results and how many users are required to reach significance? Similar to how other A/B testing tools display results
- For any experiment that already has a winning variation assigned to it, is it still possible to restart it but with a different distribution?
- For users who have previous versions of my app and don’t have code variables, will they be accounted for?
- Getting Code Variables/Code Blocks to show up in the Taplytics Dashboard