Unfortunately, you can’t maintain a consistent experience in terms of being bucketed into the same variation between iPhone and iPad. This is because experiments are currently distributed by device and not by user.
Articles in this section
- Can 2 experiments share the same variables? If yes, under what conditions?
- Changing distribution back to what it was after setting a winner
- Days Since Sign Up
- Does the getRunningExperimentsAndVariations block get called even with a failed/timeout response?
- Experiment behaviour when setting winning variations
- Experiment Distribution Logic
- For a new build we just switched the default value of our variable to be FALSE (previously TRUE). Would this cause any issues for the experiment?
- For A/B experiments, any plans for showing statistical significance of results and how many users are required to reach significance? Similar to how other A/B testing tools display results
- For any experiment that already has a winning variation assigned to it, is it still possible to restart it but with a different distribution?
- For users who have previous versions of my app and don’t have code variables, will they be accounted for?