If you've deleted a device, accidentally or on purpose, don't fret. You just need to pair it again to restore it!
Articles in this section
- Resetting Experiment Results
- Integrating Taplytics SDK into an Eclipse project
- Code event not showing up in Goal Creation process
- We have a new variable in our app, but we don’t see it appearing in the Taplytics interface. Any ideas?
- I have an iOS device, but it says that I'm in an Android experiment in the blue border. How is that possible?
- We are having issues on iOS with experiments switching their values quite a bit in development
- What would happen if someone has an old version of our app (as many do not auto-update) and they are on iOS 10?
- Can I set the timeout interval for server calls to Taplytics?
- Looks like your SDK is looking at the responses our apps get from our own API and logging them via custom data variables.
- Any idea why Taplytics propertiesLoadedCallback: is called multiple times after initializing the SDK?