For MAUs and DAUs, we set a unique identifier for a device. If we see that device at least once in a calendar month, we count it as an active user. If we see that same device more than once, it is still only one active user for that month. The same line of thinking applies to DAUs.
Articles in this section
- Resetting Experiment Results
- Integrating Taplytics SDK into an Eclipse project
- Code event not showing up in Goal Creation process
- We have a new variable in our app, but we don’t see it appearing in the Taplytics interface. Any ideas?
- I have an iOS device, but it says that I'm in an Android experiment in the blue border. How is that possible?
- We are having issues on iOS with experiments switching their values quite a bit in development
- What would happen if someone has an old version of our app (as many do not auto-update) and they are on iOS 10?
- Can I set the timeout interval for server calls to Taplytics?
- Looks like your SDK is looking at the responses our apps get from our own API and logging them via custom data variables.
- Any idea why Taplytics propertiesLoadedCallback: is called multiple times after initializing the SDK?