The Mixpanel integration is client-side and allows you to leverage any event being sent to Mixpanel as metrics for setting goals in Taplytics. We can also send back to Mixpanel any experiment or variation allocation information so that you can perform further analysis in that platform.
Articles in this section
- Segment information security & privacy
- Amplitude Integration
- Google Analytics Android events automatically recognized by Taplytics
- Mapping experiment ID to experiment name
- What does Taplytics use to distinguish a session? Is there a specific session_id, event_id, network_id, device_id, ip_address or something else that you use?
- Hey, we're running an experiment at the moment with a 50/50 split. Some colleagues in the office who saw the new UI initially are now reporting that it has reverted for them. Just trying to understand how that could happen?
- How does the Mixpanel integration work?
- How does the Google Analytics integration work?
- I set my distribution to be 50/50 - why isn't it perfectly split?
- I've changed the distribution to 100% so that everyone will get a variation, but I don't see it reflected in the UI real time.