While we support our SDK implementation via Segment, we do strongly encourage you to do a side by side integration of Taplytics and Segment.
This offers you the most flexibility when creating and using goals and code variables but also ensures your app is always running the most recent version of our SDK which is updated frequently.
First: Install iOS SDK
Log into your Segment Account
- Navigate to the integration page for the project you wish to install Taplytics
- Scroll through the integration list and turn on the integration for Taplytics
- You will now be prompted to add your Taplytics API key. Log in to your Taplytics Account and navigate to settings. Once there, copy your Taplytics iOS/Android SDK Key
4. Head back to Segment and paste in your key
5. Press Save and Enable in the right-hand corner
Next: Install Android SDK
Lastly: To Enable Data transfer from Taplytics to Segment:
- On the Taplytics Dashboard, go to the Settings Page, and navigate to the Project Settings Tab
- Check Segment in the “Push Experiments to Analytics Sources” section